Crystal House Hotel Ltd Terms & Conditions
1. Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms are subject to availability; Crystal House B&B reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason. For rooms booked in advance, a deposit equivalent to the first nights stay is required to secure your booking. The balance is payable on arrival. For "walk-in" bookings, full payment is required on arrival. Room rates will be at the current rate displayed on the website and are available in print on request. In the unlikely event that a pre-booked room becomes unavailable for use, Crystal House B&B will find alternative accommodation for the guests affected. Any additional cost over the original room rate will be met by Crystal House B&B.
Check-in and Check-out Times
2. Guests may check-in from 2pm until 6pm on the day of arrival. On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 10am. Failure to do so will entitle Crystal House B&B to charge for an additional night.
3. If a booking is cancelled with greater than 48 hours until the arrival date, a refund can be made of the total amount of deposit paid minus a £10 cancellation fee or the deposit can be transferred to a future booking made within 28 days of the cancellation date. In the event of a cancellation with less than 48 hours until the arrival date or a “no-show”, where the guest(s) fail to arrive without prior notice, the value of the first night's stay of the booking will be charged.
Right of Refusal of Entry and Requirement to Leave
4. Crystal House B&B reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. Crystal House B&B reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Crystal House B&B staff or is behaving in an unacceptable or unreasonable manner.
5. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult guest at all times.
6. Any property left in the room after checking out will be returned to the address entered on the Booking-In Card. Postage and packaging costs will be met by Crystal House B&B, with an invoice issued to the guest to cover such costs.
7. Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to Crystal House B&B's staff and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Crystal House B&B to the police. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that all items brought to Crystal House B&B are insured on an insurance policy held by the guest.
8. Guests shall not enter areas of Crystal House B&B which are indicated as being closed to the public. Crystal House B&B shall not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss or damage to property suffered by a guest in these areas.
9. It is against the law to smoke in any part of Crystal House B&B. If anyone is found to be or have been smoking in Crystal House B&B, they and all of their party will be asked to leave the premises immediately. No refund will be given and a cleaning charge of £50 will be levied.
10. If during your stay or upon departure, it is found that the room has been left in an unacceptable condition (pet brought into a non-pet friendly room, damage, excessive disorder, etc.), Crystal House B&B reserve the right to charge a £50 cleaning fee and costs to replace or repair the items damaged.
Last updated 31.12.2019.